- This event has passed.
When It Comes To Aging, It’s Important Not To Go It Alone
April 11, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
You’re invited to a complimentary fine dining event
An Elder Law Attorney Can Help You Plan
Spending time with your family, traveling or giving back to others through philanthropic work are among the opportunities that come with aging. But all of these can be in jeopardy if you don’t prepare for the future. This seminar is designed to ease your concerns and help you avoid the pitfalls that you can encounter if you don’t know the right planning strategies.
Certified Elder Law Attorney Shana Siegel* will explain how to avoid the devastating financial costs of aging, whether you are planning for a potential long-term care need or whether your loved one is currently receiving care at home or in an assisted living residence or skilled nursing facility. Shana will describe the most common pitfalls families encounter when trying to plan on their own. She will explain how Elder Law goes beyond helping clients qualify for important government benefits to older clients the sound legal advice and continuous life planning that gives them peace of mind and makes the difference between impoverishment and a comfortable quality of life in their later years.
Guest Speakers – Shana Siegel, Certified Elder Law Attorney
This seminar will help you:
- Overcome misconceptions about estate taxes and asset protection
- Uncover what government benefits you or a loved one might be eligible for
- Ensure your family can act on your behalf
- Understand how you can plan for disabled family members
- Know which type of trust suits your needs and how it can protect your assets
- Avoid gifting mishaps which could jeopardize Medicaid eligibility
- Discover how to keep your IRAs safe
- Learn how to avoid probate
- Protect your legacy
Please Select The Date Below That Best Fits Your Schedule.