- This event has passed.
Today’s Retirement Outlook
April 17, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Join us to hear Retirement Planning expert, Michael B. FitzPatrick, for this informative event. Michael will utilize his vast knowledge of financial planning to help you learn new strategies designed to create reliable, consistent income in retirement, while preserving and potentially reducing taxation of your hard-earned assets. Take advantage of this valuable opportunity to educate yourself and your family about effective new strategies that could potentially reduce your tax liability in retirement and safeguard you from the effects of another major market downturn.
Topics to be discussed:
- Understanding YOUR retirement risks in a volatile economy.
- How to create consistent income for life for you and your spouse.
- Transforming Social Security into a winning retirement strategy.
- With national debt over $19 trillion, taxes will almost certainly go up – How will this affect you?
- How to protect your assets from the effects of another market downturn.
- Is your Income prepared for Inflation?
- Safe money alternatives to today’s low-rate environment.