The Five Pillars of Longevity: What You Need to Know
June 27 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
You’re invited to a complimentary fine dining event.
Financial, Legal, Housing/Transition, Home Care and Care Coordination are among the key issues you will likely face in the second half of your life. Ensuring that you have enough money to maintain your lifestyle in retirement and avoid the potentially devastating costs of long-term care is critical. You may be deciding whether to stay in your home or move on to your next residence. You may have concerns about maintaining your health and maximizing your medical care. We understand the challenges and unsettled feelings these matters present, but believe that education and, subsequently, appropriate planning go a long way to reduce or eliminate your concerns.
This seminar is designed to help seniors and their families who are seeking professional expert guidance to address the issues associated with aging and longevity. We are focused on those who are prudently planning for the future as well as those who are currently in crisis mode. Join us and take the first steps toward planning for the second half of your life or addressing the issues you already may be encountering.
This Seminar Will Help You
- Learn how to create consistent income for life for you and your spouse
- Understand your retirement risks in a volatile economy
- Discover strategies to reduce taxes in your post-work years
- Avoid the common pitfalls of “Do-It-Yourself” planning
- Learn the Pros and Cons of proper legal documents and trusts
- Differentiate between a Power of Attorney, a Living Will, and/or a Healthcare Proxy
- Understand the options of “where you go from here”: Smaller home, over 55 community, independent senior apartment, assisted living facility, and more
- Access the equity in your home to supplement your retirement income
- Find the best resources and prices for medical equipment, ramps, chairlifts, and more
- Gain access to appropriate medical care and services
- Take charge of your wellness practices and preventive care
Lorie Gardner, Shana Siegel, Michael FitzPatrick, and Jo-Anne Johnson
Please arrive 15 minutes early to assure we start on time.