- This event has passed.
Today’s Retirement Outlook – Are You Prepared?
June 13 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
You’re invited to a complimentary fine dining event
Join us for a gourmet dinner and insightful discussion on strategies you can use to thrive in retirement in today’s new economy.
Tuesday, June 11th OR Thursday, June 13th
It Is Essential To Know The Challenges You May Face Today.
With all that’s happening in our country TODAY, it’s very difficult to effectively plan for TOMORROW. Join your host, Michael B. FitzPatrick, President and Co-Founder of The LTC Partnership, LLC., for a fine dining experience and informative discussion where he will help shed light on the impact our new leadership in the White House and overall market conditions could potentially have on you and your retirement assets. Discussing various obstacles and opportunities, he will provide fresh ideas including some innovative strategies that could not only help reduce your risk, but also potentially lower your taxes and increase the amount of income you receive in retirement- regardless of market conditions.
Discussion Highlights Include:
- The “White House Effect” – What proposed tax law changes could mean to your retirement accounts.
- Understanding YOUR retirement risks in a volatile economy.
- How to create consistent income for life for you and your spouse.
- Learn how 401(k) and IRA Assets can be passed on to future generations, and how to lower your taxes.
- Transforming Social Security into a winning retirement strategy.
- With national debt over $19 trillion, taxes will almost certainly go up – How will this affect you?
- How to protect your assets from the effects of another market downturn.
- Is your Income prepared for Inflation?
- The importance of Long-Term Care and how it can protect your family.
Bonus: All attendees will have the opportunity to receive a complimentary, custom Retirement Income Analysis.
Michael B. FitzPatrick, CLTC President and Co-Founder of The LTC Partnership, LLC, focuses on helping retirees develop a plan to protect against their two greatest financial and emotional concerns: Running out of money and spending all their assets on health related issues, not covered by traditional health insurance or Medicare. He has been specializing in Retirement Income Planning and Long Term Care strategies since 2001. Mr. FitzPatrick has been awarded a professional degree in the field of longterm care, Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC) which enables him to provide comprehensive education to consumers and other professions such as financial planning, tax law, home care, government funding, and elder law.