Strategies for Successfully Aging in Place: In-home Care, Home Modifications, and Using Home Equity to Pay for It
February 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Free Seminar, dinner included!
If you’re like most retirees, you want to continue to live in your home for as long as possible.
Unfortunately, physical and financial challenges often make that difficult. It is confusing to weed through all the information that’s available. Most seniors and their families don’t know where to start or what options would
best serve them. The good news is that there are options that can actually enable you to stay in your home and continue to age in place with dignity, meaning and independence.
On the flip side, making the wrong choice can cause problems now and down the road. During this presentation, our three experts will help you understand the various options available and discuss the strategies that have helped so many other seniors work through the challenge and anxiety of being able to stay in their own home.
This educational seminar will help you learn:
- How to access the equity in your home to supplement your retirement income
- The pros and cons of two options to access home equity
- How to use the equity in your home to pay for in-home care and/or modifications
- About home modifications that allow you to remain in your home instead of moving to a facility
- Minor home modifications you can make that will save you major money!
- The best resources and prices for medical equipment, ramps, chairlifts, etc.
- When is the right time to hire professional care services for help in your home?
- The difference between licensed versus unlicensed homecare provider
- Ethan Kassel
- Bob Chittenden
- Rick Schluter